Open Book Review and Discussion based on the book:
Who’s Got Your Back: The Breakthrough Program to Build Deep, Trusting Relationships That Create Success- and Won’t Let You Fail
The book authored by Keith Ferrazzi
Tuesday Evening 12.21.10 at 7
The final countdown to Christmas is upon us and a great time for rejoicing in the strongest relationships of our lives, renewing some that may have lapsed and looking toward building superlative new ones in the year ahead. Continuing the excellent conversation that Ferrazzi started in his best seller “Never Eat Alone” he gently glides us toward maturity in our nurturing the best of our key relationships and mildly slaps us for trying to go it alone and attempting to be self-made supermen and women. Are you big enough to let others help you?
Back pats we will touch upon:
- Who are your “lifeline relationships” and what is remarkable about them?
- Are you accomplished at providing and accepting “mutual support?”
- Are you allowing “self-destructive habits” to hinder your success? What? How?
- Do you have effective “roadmaps” for success?
- What role does “community activism” play in your goals program?
- Have you successfully “interlinked” the circles that you travel in?
- In what ways can the digital community enhance your connectivity?
- What about “accountability?” Do we really want that? How?
- What does Ferrazzi mean by “sparring?”
- Is it safe or sensible to “lower your guard” in the business world?
- If you created your own “dream team” who would be on it?
In a bleak time for business, Keith’s book is both a wake-up call and a cheerful reminder that you can beat the odds – with the right help.”—Dr. Mehmet Oz, Coauthor of “You: The Owner’s Manual”
Please do bring your business cards so that you can connect with others as we make our way to Steak & Shake for a cup of coffee or a bite to eat after the groups.
Join us, won’t you?
$timulus: An Open Book and Networking Group
Barnes & Noble in the Streets of West Chester
(I-75 Exit 19 Union Centre Blvd., Past The Rave Theater)
9455 Civic Centre Boulevard, West Chester, OH 45069
Every Tuesday evening at 7:00 P.M.
There is no charge for $timulus!!!
Monte at 513.769.6313 or email@example.com