Kiss That Frog!: 12 Great Ways to Turn Negatives into Positives in Your Life and Work
Open Discussion on the Book Written by Brain Tracy and Christina Tracy Stein
Tuesday evening 03.20.12 at 7
The last few years have been problematic for more than a few people. The old and offensive adage of turning lemons into lemonade is beyond trite. Yet, are there ways to effectively refocus? Is resentment, envy, depression, anger or other negative emotions blocking your success? Are negatives blocking your moving forward into new ventures? Emotions, attitudes and seemingly innocuous thoughts can sabotage us. Distortion can blind us.
Brian Tracy and his Daughter, Christina Tracy Stein, have serious credentials to speak to these issues. In this short and concise read they offer specific and uncomplicated strategies to move you to a better place. Brian Tracy is a speaker, consultant, executive coach and author that has logged thousands of miles over the globe presenting. Christina Tracy Stein is a psychotherapist, performance coach, and facilitator. Both are dedicated to helping others achieve their highest potential.
Take the leap and come on out for a ribbiting conversation.
“ Frog” Pad Points for PONDering:
- Do you consider yourself to be basically positive or negative in personality?
- If you had a magic wand what would you fix first?
- What is in your “gunnysack?”
- How much are lessons worth in terms of experience?
- What are your “extraordinary abilities?” Quick! 30 Seconds!
- How do you deal with “circumstances?”
- Can you “resist expressing negative emotions?” How?
- What is your “fire of desire?”
- Is there a “reason for everything?” Why?
- How do you “change the water in your pond?”
- What’s your “sunk cost?”
- Leaping into “Action is everything!”
“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.” – William Shakespeare, Hamlet
Join us, won’t you?
$timulus: An Open Book and Networking Group
Barnes & Noble in the Streets of West Chester
(I-75 Exit 19 Union Centre Blvd., Past The Rave Theater)
9455 Civic Centre Boulevard, West Chester, OH 45069
Every Tuesday evening at 7:00 P.M. (Weather Permitting)
There is no charge for $timulus!!!
Monte at 513.769.6313 or firstname.lastname@example.org