Cold Calling Techniques (That Really Work!)
Open Discussion on the Book by Stephan Schiffman
Tuesday evening 01.10.12 at 7
What if one of your superpowers was exceptionally incisive cold calling? What if you had the ability to make highly triumphant cold calls that lead to an unusually soaring percentage of your goals and objectives coming to fruition with far less effort than usual? Is it doable? Is it learnable? Does it take years of practice and training? Seasoned sales pro, Stephan Schiffman, says that it only requires a diligent effort and heedful attention to a few key areas that he discusses in his book. You won’t need a spreadsheet or a glossary to follow his math or plan.
This book is not merely for sales people. If you have an agenda that you want to see furthered whether it be a job search, career re-direction, 501-C purpose, political or spiritual campaigns you could benefit from this quick and easily readable book of just over one-hundred pages. This is one of the cheapest books that I have ever reviewed and also one of the best. This $9.14 investment could land you much more if applied. And the book comes with a money-back guarantee.
The first incarnation of this book was over twenty years ago. The photograph on the back is probably the biggest change though this review is of the newer eBook version. It is from a very selfish perspective and moving into the New Year I want to accomplish greater and more meaningful objectives and rely less on luck and random success.
Pick up this book and that phone. This could be your year, you call it!
HOT “COLD CALLING” Discussion Points:
- Do you really have to “cold call” if you are good at whatever?
- Why not just succeed with “referrals” alone?
- Do you know who your “biggest competitor really is?”
- Do you know the point of your cold calling?
- The single point that most callers omit
- Knowing the difference between leads and prospects
- Does your script sound like, well, a script?
- Should your “cell phone” be your “sell phone”
- Getting a “proper grip” or “why ‘wrong’ sometimes feels right”
- Are you willing to wait until “eventually” rolls around?
- Understanding “On-Peak” vs. “Off-Peak” mentality and drive
- Do you know the true reason that most business fail?
- Do you “know your numbers?”
- Downfall of “Gerbil Selling” or such approaches
- Valuing and dealing with the “NO!” or “Not Interested”
- Finding valuable leads and prospects
- Simple, no, REALLY simple “implementation techniques” that you probably aren’t using
“Cold calling strikes more fear into people’s hearts than anything they may have to do. Yet the ability to cold call can set you apart from your job search competition, and allow you to fully utilize your network. Beyond job search, it is an incredibly useful skill that will serve you in many aspects of your life.” – Jeff Winters, CEO of OurExperienceCounts.com
Join us, won’t you?
$timulus: An Open Book and Networking Group
Barnes & Noble in the Streets of West Chester
(I-75 Exit 19 Union Centre Blvd., Past The Rave Theater)
9455 Civic Centre Boulevard, West Chester, OH 45069
Every Tuesday evening at 7:00 P.M. (Weather Permitting)
There is no charge for $timulus!!!
Monte at 513.769.6313 or firstname.lastname@example.org