Open Discussion Tuesday evening 01.03.12 at 7
I have invited Mr. Craig Stafford to facilitate this first Tuesday of 2012 as I will be on official NOOK business. In the event that Mr. Stafford is unable to attend please choose a discussion leader and carry-on. You know how we do this by now. $timulus is coming up on our third anniversary. I will have the group signs and chairs set up in advance.
What are your resolutions for the New Year? Do you prefer to call them goals, objectives, projects, targets? How will you move toward them? How will you know? Do you seek group accountability or are you a lone wolf? For the most part statistics claim that we are pretty bad at keeping our New Year’s resolutions yet we seem unable to break the traditions of setting them anew. If that is you, then what will you do to change it for the coming year?
Please resolve to join our group or another new one this year.
“Resolutions” Discussion Points:
- What are your favorite resolution categories- career, weight, health, relational, other?
- What gets in the way each year?
- Where/how do you start?
- Are your resolutions attainable?
- Are your resolutions to small?
- If your goals aren’t clear what can you do to clarify?
- Do you have a clear vision of what success looks and feels like?
- Is there any way that you are sabotaging yourself?
- Are there others in your life that in some way sabotage you?
- How does procrastination weigh on you?
- What are your strategies for staying motivated?
- Do you use any web sites or apps for monitoring yourself?
- Have you placed your resolutions in writing? Shared them? With who?
- Do you have a list of specific people that you want to connect with in 2012?
- If not of specific target people, then targets in corporations, industries, 501-C’s?
- If 2012 were the end of the world what would you STILL want to accomplish?
- Is failure an option?
- What rewards will attaining/keeping your New Year’s resolutions bring?
- Who are your favorite change gurus? Why?
“Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each New Year find you a better man.” ~Benjamin Franklin
Join us, won’t you?
$timulus: An Open Book and Networking Group
Barnes & Noble in the Streets of West Chester
(I-75 Exit 19 Union Centre Blvd., Past The Rave Theater)
9455 Civic Centre Boulevard, West Chester, OH 45069
Every Tuesday evening at 7:00 P.M. (Weather Permitting)
FREE! There is no charge for $timulus!!!
Monte at 513.769.6313 or firstname.lastname@example.org