Open Book and Discussion Group based on the book:
How to Be a People Magnet: Finding Friends and Lovers and Keeping Them for Life
(Maybe even customers, job connections, and hiring managers also!)
Audiobook created by Leil Lowndes
Discussion (Conversation) Tuesday evening 12.06.11 at 7
People Magnets! You can probably think of some right off the top of your head. They walk into any room and attract an instant crowd of fans. Better yet, they arrive with their own harem or Paparazzi in tow. They don’t go looking for jobs so much as offers fall upon their doorsteps or land in their .txt boxes even in the toughest of times. Were they born this way? Can it be reproduced? What special magic do they employ? Furthermore; these same people seem to exude this enchantment throughout their entire lives in the spectrum ranging from friends and lovers to careers and business. Envious? Envious enough to read and discuss the thoughts of a professional on the topic?
Leil Lowndes, communications expert, shares a revered alchemy that is much simpler and easier to conjure once you have heard or read her words. Lowndes shares that while there is both an art and science to becoming a “People Magnet” it can be done. Throughout this work and others by Leil Lowndes she offers proven techniques for melting the ice and tweaking up the heat in your life from jobs and finance to fun and romance. What better time than the holidays to try out her tips. The parties will be happening. Use the skills that Leil offers and maximize those events. If you can’t make our discussion on this audiobook by Leil Lowndes seek her out in your favorite bookstore or library. She is a proven veteran in this field and she is a game-changer for those that heed her wisdom.
“PEOPLE MAGNET” Polarity and Discussion Points:
- What does it mean to be a “People Magnet?”
- What special powers does this type of person have and why are they important?
- What area of your life would you like to turn on your own “People Magnet” abilities?
- What is “holding you back?” from being as “connected” as you wish that you were?
- Is there a subtle or not-so-subtle self-sabotage happening in one or more areas of your life?
- How do you rate your “social interactions?” How would others rate you? Have you asked?
- Do your “networking connections” come through for you or falter?
- What mistakes get made when meeting someone new in a business or social setting?
- Do your existing relationships tend to strengthen over time or drift away?
- Do shy and/or introverted persons need a different strategy?
- What about starting anew? In business, jobs, careers, cities…
- Can you roll out your own red carpet? How? Why? Where?
- What is your “OQ” or your “Optimism Quotient?”
“Every single person I know asks, ‘How can I meet her/him?’ At last I have the answer—read this book!” – Regis Philbin
Our conversations always draw us to Steak & Shake for a “MAGNETIC” finish following B&N.
Join us, won’t you?
$timulus: An Open Book and Networking Group
Barnes & Noble in the Streets of West Chester
(I-75 Exit 19 Union Centre Blvd., Past The Rave Theater)
9455 Civic Centre Boulevard, West Chester, OH 45069
Every Tuesday evening at 7:00 P.M.
There is no charge for $timulus!!!
Monte at 513.769.6313 or firstname.lastname@example.org