Open Book and Discussion Group based on the audio book:
Navigating Hope: How to Turn Life’s Challenges into a Journey of Transformation
The audio book was written and created by Caroline Myss
Discussion Tuesday evening 11.01.11 at 7
Can you still be hopeful in the midst of the current global situation? Can we really maintain “hope” in light of current circumstances? Do we even have a handle on what the current circumstances are? Do you embrace transition or cower in the face of it? Is it really possible to thrive in the face of the constant transition and transformation that has been thrown at us in the past few years? Just how does one “persevere against all odds…even when all the signals tell you that you can’t?”
Modern mystic and life guide Caroline Myss offers a different path than most to enlightenment and is willing to risk hitting a few nerves along the way. She calls the shots without weighing the repercussions to personal financial gain or popularity and communicates in a way that at times may seem painfully direct. She does not mince words. Myss offers to navigate your personal “voyage of transformation.” Will you have her along or go it alone?
Hope you can make it!
Points for “Navigating Hope:”
- Are you “anchored by storm-worthy beliefs” or “tossed about with the tides?”
- How are “predicaments” different from “problems” and why does that matter?
- What is “the grace of hope?”
- Is “hope a practical concept” or the foolish fodder of dreamers?
- Where do you float on the tides of “social evolution and revolution?”
- Are you affected by any level of “self-deception?” How so?
- Where role might “narcissism” play in terms of a victim mentality?
- Do you have a personal team of “creative collaborators?” Who are they?
- What are the personal “uncharted waters” confronting you?
- Who/what is your “lighthouse or guiding buoy?”
- How does your “inner landscape” compare/relate to your “outer circumstances?”
- Are you “drowning in difficulties or navigating safe passage?”
- What are the “emotional, psychological, and physical ramifications or remaining hopeful?” Not?
- Are you basking in “illumination?” Why not?
- Could prolonged lack of “hope” place you at higher risk for health issues? Why/how?
“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” – Oscar Wilde
Following $timulus we will navigate and sojourn to Steak & Shake!
Join us, won’t you?
$timulus: An Open Book and Networking Group
Barnes & Noble in the Streets of West Chester
(I-75 Exit 19 Union Centre Blvd., Past The Rave Theater)
9455 Civic Centre Boulevard, West Chester, OH 45069
Every Tuesday evening at 7:00 P.M.
There is no charge for $timulus!!!
Monte at 513.769.6313 or email@example.com