Open Book and Discussion Group based on the book:
Goals!: How to Get Everything You Want- Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible
The book was written by Brian Tracy
Discussion Tuesday evening 10.04.11 at 7
The book for our discussion this week was suggested by Mr. Jeff Parks. Brian Tracy has spent his life helping others identify, strategize, and attain their goals. He has helped NASA astronauts, business persons, and professional athletes hit their targets and more. Can he help you? Do you have clear and meaningful goals that drive your daily, weekly, monthly and annual activities? Do your goals change frequently? Are your goals too small to really be a driving force in your life? Are you able to name and explain your personal goals with ease and clarity? Do you have your goals clearly visualized in your own mind? Do you visit them daily?
Tracy outlines his program for goal attainment in easy to understand language and his no-nonsense approach is hard to argue with. It should be an interesting conversation, as it always is with the attendees at $timulus. I hope that you will make it your goal to join us.
“Goals” for Discussion:
- Is it the big goals that drive you or the smaller tasks accomplished that get you there?
- Do you have really big “Life-Driving” goals or are you just in survival mode?
- How do you keep your goals present in your mind?
- How have goals driven your success in the past? How can you replicate that?
- Do you goals chance constantly or are you focused by nature?
- What would your “five-year” fantasy look like?
- Can you name your top three goals without thinking about them? Top five? Top ten?
- How do “values” affect your goals?
- Can you “Create Your Own Future” in these times?
- How do you measure your own progress?
- How do you react to obstacles along the way?
- What does self-esteem have to do with it?
- What does creativity have to do with it?
- Can negative emotions be un-learned?
- Is your “comfort zone” a dead zone?
“They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who only dream at night.” — Edgar Allen Poe
Following $timulus our goal will be Steak & Shake!
Join us, won’t you?
$timulus: An Open Book and Networking Group
Barnes & Noble in the Streets of West Chester
(I-75 Exit 19 Union Centre Blvd., Past The Rave Theater)
9455 Civic Centre Boulevard, West Chester, OH 45069
Every Tuesday evening at 7:00 P.M.
There is no charge for $timulus!!!
Monte at 513.769.6313 or firstname.lastname@example.org