Open Book and Discussion Group based on the book:
Networking Is a Contact Sport: How Staying Connected and Serving Others Will Help You Grow Your Business, Expand Your Influence — or Even Land Your Next Job
The book was written by Joe Sweeney with Mike Yorkey
Discussion Tuesday evening 08.30.11 at 7
The book for this week is by excellent recommendation by of our ever positive and on-his-game AdZzoo and Qnanza entrepreneur Mr. Darian Johnson.
Joe Sweeney dedicated this book to the millions of unemployed and underemployed Americans today. Pay attention to this one. It isn’t often that you hear me discussing anything even loosely connected with spectator sports. I believe in playing sports, not watching them and Sweeney gets you suited-up and out on the field fast. Sweeney even offers a “Money-Back Guarantee” with this book. This book and the available playbook/workbook could just be the game-changer that you have been looking for.
Could Sweeney do for you what he did for Brett Favre? Pay special attention to the 5/10/15 Plan outlined as some of Sweeney’s definitions are different from what might be initially assumed. He specifically asks you to redefine what you think a “meeting” is.
- Are you a giver or a taker?
- Giving is a key component! “Where is the place that you go to give?”
- Are you meeting and connecting with enough people?
- Is it realistic to contact with thirty (30) people per day? Sweeney shows you how!
- Is “fear” or “hopelessness” blocking your networking game and efforts?
- Sweeney offers a 5/10/15 Program and guarantees that it works! Do you dare?
- Huddles don’t need to last long but they need to be very productive. How?
- What normally happens when players stop running? You?
- Is it the best players and/or coaches that keep their jobs or the best networked?
- Let’s discuss fouls and penalties on the networking field?
- What do you do when they keep moving the goalposts?
- Who are your cheerleaders? Your coaches? Your fans? Your challengers?
- Is it different for women? How so? Why? What to do?
- Who is keeping score?
“Pray with busy feet.” – Amish Proverb
Following $timulus you will find us running the cones to Steak & Shake.
Join us, won’t you?
$timulus: An Open Book and Networking Group
Barnes & Noble in the Streets of West Chester
(I-75 Exit 19 Union Centre Blvd., Past The Rave Theater)
9455 Civic Centre Boulevard, West Chester, OH 45069
Every Tuesday evening at 7:00 P.M.
There is no charge for $timulus!!!
Monte at 513.769.6313 or email@example.com