Open Book and Discussion Group based on the book:
How to Click with People: The Secret to Better Relationships in Business and in Life
The book was written by Dr. Rick Kirschner
Discussion Tuesday Evening 08.09.11 at 7
“Clicking is the single most important thing essential ingredient in managing change” firmly states Dr. Rick Kirschner. Mixing motivation and psychology Kirschner evangelizes one to take up the cause of becoming a master at the art of the “Click.” According to him it is not a rare and mystical form of voodoo but a learnable and practicable skill, even with others that may appear less than “clickable at first. And Dr. Kirschner has spent thirty years honing his program. Is there “woo” in you?
Dr, Rick Kirschner is a Cincinnati native and thus understands the subtleties of networking in the Midwest. He has spoken to and provided coaching for such companies as NASA, Progressive and Heineken. You can click with Rick at theartofchange.com.
“Click” Points for Discussion:
- Is “Clicking” an art or a science?
- Do people communicate differently? How so?
- Can you really “click with everyone?”
- Are great “clickers” born or made?”
- Is the ability to “click” really that crucial? Why?
- What does it mean to “speak the same language as the person you’re talking to?”
- How can you connect deeply in a digital age ruled by e-mail, voice and .txt?
- What are the 7 Signals that will lead/nurture “clicking?”
- What are the blockades to “clicking” with other?
- What effect does “motivation and personal enthusiasm” have on “clicking?”
- Are spontaneous or premeditated “clicks” best?
- What is the role of “persuasion” in “clicking?”
- To what degree does “stress” sabotage “clicking” with others?
- Can you ever re-click and lost click?
- Where are the best places to “click?”
“The achievement of any level of success in life depends upon your ability to relate to others. Rick’s teachings and examples are excellent tools for your future success in life and business.”— Tom Hopkins
As always we will make our way over to Steak & Shake upon concluding at Barnes & Noble to be served by our hostess, Evie, a master-clicker if I have ever met one.
Join us, won’t you?
$timulus: An Open Book and Networking Group
Barnes & Noble in the Streets of West Chester
(I-75 Exit 19 Union Centre Blvd., Past The Rave Theater)
9455 Civic Centre Boulevard, West Chester, OH 45069
Every Tuesday evening at 7:00 P.M.
Free! There is no charge for $timulus!!!
Monte at 513.769.6313 or email@example.com