Open Book and Discussion Group based on the book:
Manifesting Change: It Couldn’t Be Easier
The book was written by Mike Dooley
Discussion Tuesday Evening 06.14.11 at 7
Why do we wrestle so with change? Yet another book on creating desired change. The author of the best-selling “Infinite Possibilities” is back with more. Espousing that there is a “Matrix” that sets into motion events that propel you onward in your journey, and it is “your journey” says Dooley. Throughout your life you have come to numerous forks in the road and chose which path you would take. Were these random or charted? Were they wild gambles or strategically desired outcomes? If you can affect your outcomes what categories would you work on- love, abundance, health, happiness?
“Manifesting Change: It Couldn’t Be Easier” says Mike Dooley. Dooley also points out that on any long journey to a new destination we often feel a little lost until the moment that we arrive. Hang in there! Dooley is an unwaveringly positive life coach who has spent time himself pounding the pavement with his (impressive) resume in his hand. He now feels fortunate that no one would hire him at one point. We’ll talk his “Why” Tuesday evening.
“Change” Discussion Points:
- Do you know what your “end result is?”
- Are you utilizing your advanced mental GPS unit?
- Do you understand the “Why of it?” End result that is!
- How do “How to” details get in the way?
- If “thoughts are things” what is your inner dialogue?
- Do you accept that you can influence “deliberate creation?”
- What blocks you from the desired objectives in your life?
- Is it as internal or external blockage?
- Are emotions your friends or adversaries?
- Is it possible to “Leverage the Universe?”
- What would the life altering “mechanics” look and feel like?
- Is the blockage something that you can touch or is it an unseen hindrance?
- Is “just enough” an appropriate goal?
- Is the world out to withhold certain things from you?
- What would your “desired” life look like?
- Are you tired of wanting change and not seeing it?
- If “Beliefs are like sunglasses” what are yours blocking out?
- If there was one aspect that if “changed” would liberate you what would that be?
“The one thing all famous authors, world-class athletes, business tycoons, singers, actors, and celebrated achievers in any field have in common is that they all began their journeys when they were none of these things.
Yet still, they began their journeys.”– Mike Dooley
We will sojourn over to Steak & Shake after we conclude at Barnes & Noble where Paul B. and others will “manifest” great coupons.
Join us, won’t you?
$timulus: An Open Book and Networking Group
Barnes & Noble in the Streets of West Chester
(I-75 Exit 19 Union Centre Blvd., Past The Rave Theater)
9455 Civic Centre Boulevard, West Chester, OH 45069
Every Tuesday evening at 7:00 P.M.
There is no charge for $timulus!!!
Monte at 513.769.6313 or firstname.lastname@example.org