Open Book and Discussion Group based on the book:
Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
The book was written by Jillian Michaels
Discussion Tuesday Evening 06.07.11 at 7
It’s all about your destiny. It is about the overall life that you want to create. Are you shooting for average or for “exceptional?” What does it even mean to have an “Unlimited” and “Exceptional Life?” You can’t separate the physical from the head stuff says Jillian Michaels in one of her videos. You can’t implement the body stuff without getting the psyche’ in alignment. A lifetime of negative thinking can weigh you down in ways that you never dreamed. Cultivating “you” must implement an actionable overall program of physical and mental creation. The former Biggest Loser weight and strength trainer promises a great deal and delivers touching on all of the major life zones of career, health, and love. Is there a drawback? Yep, it requires a great deal of sweat and tears and time and dedication. Both mental and emotional and most aren’t interested in the pain.
You’ll want to read this book and join the discussion but then you’ll want to put the book down and get moving, mentally and physically. Personally, I will be downloading more books to an Mp3 player and heading to the park trails following this book and discussion.
“Unlimited and Exceptional” Discussion Points:
- Is “fat” another form of job discrimination hurting job seekers? Possibly more than age?
- Regardless of pounds or proportions do others “perceive” you as “healthy?” (Think first impressions)
- Do fat and/or lethargy get in the way of sales persons and accounts? Physical jobs?
- Should you trust the GOP or the DNC with your healthcare?
- What does it mean to create an “Unlimited” and “Exceptional Life?” How?
- How do you “leverage passions” when you may be in gasping survival mode?
- Are emotions such as fear, worry and anger negatively impacting your career or job search?
- How does negative self-image and body image affect your career and relationships?
- What would it mean for you to start “taking powerful, informed and deliberate actions” today?
- Much more…
“From the first page, readers will feel her enthusiasm; a winning mix of humor, contestant case studies, personal experience, and motivation (she demands that readers wake up; “Screw surviving,” she says, “It’s time to THRIVE”) never feels platitudinous” – Publisher’s Weekly
Brief Jillian Michaels Audio Clip on YouTube:
We will jog on over to Steak & Shake after we conclude at Barnes & Noble.
Join us, won’t you?
$timulus: An Open Book and Networking Group
Barnes & Noble in the Streets of West Chester
(I-75 Exit 19 Union Centre Blvd., Past The Rave Theater)
9455 Civic Centre Boulevard, West Chester, OH 45069
Every Tuesday evening at 7:00 P.M.
There is no charge for $timulus!!!
Monte at 513.769.6313 or email@example.com
Monte Washburn’s Nonfiction Blog Link: https://montewashburn.wordpress.com/