Open Book and Discussion Group based on the book:
Lessons from the Mouse: A Guide for Applying Disney World’s Secrets of Success to Your Organization, Your Career, and Your Life
The book was written by Dennis Snow
Tuesday Evening 03.29.11 at 7
Could your career, job search, sales or business venture use a little fairy pixie dust? Would you like to have your life re-mastered with more vivid colors? Do you feel like some of your happier moments have been locked away in “the vault?”
Put on your mouse ears and join us this week as we take a look at a book from a man who was employed by the world’s most charismatic rodent for over twenty years. Author, Dennis Snow details “Lessons from the Mouse” learned from his humble start as a mate on 20,000 Leagues Beneath the Sea to executive duties and teaching at Disney University.
Dennis Snow illustrates that there is “Magic” in the kingdom and he can help you find and apply it to your career and life.
- Staying “In Character” ALWAYS!
- “Pixie Dust” works, is your Kingdom Magic?
- Is your “BACKSTAGE” showing “ONSTAGE?”
- Is your job search or sales presentation “Show Ready?”
- Finding fun even when it’s not there for you
- Why “Pluto and some others never make the “A-List” of celebrities
- “Why “What Time is the Three O’clock Parade?” Is NOT a Stupid Question
- What being a “Cast Member” really means
- Even Pluto speaks in his own way
- Never underestimate a rodent with his own Wikipedia page
- Is “sensory overload” a factor in your daily operations?
- Applying “little wows” because they add up
- Would people wait in lines (long ones) for what you offer?
- Know that you need to surround yourself with other great characters too!
- Chapter 10 explains why you should run your job search and career in a “Mickey Mouse” way
“…There’s no wasted space in this book. Every page has ideas ready to put to work for you or your organization. Lessons From the Mouse is engaging, entertaining, and of great practical value.”
Joe Calloway – author – Work Like You’re Showing Off!
Suspend reality for a just while longer and join us at Steak & Shake after we conclude at Barnes & Noble.
Join us, won’t you?
$timulus: An Open Book and Networking Group
Barnes & Noble in the Streets of West Chester
(I-75 Exit 19 Union Centre Blvd., Past The Rave Theater)
9455 Civic Centre Boulevard, West Chester, OH 45069
Every Tuesday evening at 7:00 P.M.
There is no charge for $timulus!!!
Monte at 513.769.6313 or firstname.lastname@example.org