Open Book and Discussion Group based on the book:
The Most Dangerous Business Book That You’ll Ever Read
The Book was written by Gregory Hartley and Maryann Karinch
Tuesday Evening 03.22.08 at 7
Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to infiltrate organizations of interest and various structures of community to acquire inside information on jobs, career opportunities and potential entrepreneurial ventures prior to their being made common knowledge to the general public.
“To spy is to collect actionable intelligence.” Implementation of “Extreme Interpersonal Skills” will be required to connect you with operatives on all levels of life. You must “Top-Grade” your team utilizing both passive and active methodology. The information detailed in the book by international military and civilian intelligence experts, Gregory Hartley and Maryann Karinch, will be imperative in your attaining these objectives.
Should you or any of your team be caught and exposed using the advanced intelligence/counter-intelligence tactics outlined in “TMDBBYER” the authors, Hartley and Karinch, will disavow any affiliation and responsibility.
This message will self-destruct and fail to archive properly.
- Are your job search/career goals and business ventures “Strategically Passive or Active?”
- Do you move toward your objectives with Delta Force or Navy SEAL “Deliberate Action” or by meandering in a conflict zone?
- Do you comprehend and employ “Extreme Interpersonal Skills?”
- Are you an “Intelligence Collector?”
- Do you grasp the need for the combined proficiencies of “Spy, Interrogator, Profiler, Polygrapher, Analyst, Negotiator and Special Ops Insurgent?”
- With the power of a well-structured question can you get others to “Bleed Information?”
- Do you communicate in ways that move others to “Focused and Immediate Action?”
- Are you able to “Execute Tactics” without appearing to “Execute Tactics?”
- Do you have a clear “Target” and “Mission Imperative?”
- There is always a secret handshake, do you know it? Can you learn it?
- The War for Jobs and Business is no game, are you trained to the task?
“Be subtle! be subtle! and use your spies for every kind of business.” – Sun Tzu
No top-secret, we will break ranks and reassemble at Steak & Shake after we conclude at Barnes & Noble.
Join us, won’t you?
$timulus: An Open Book and Networking Group
Barnes & Noble in the Streets of West Chester
(I-75 Exit 19 Union Centre Blvd., Past The Rave Theater)
9455 Civic Centre Boulevard, West Chester, OH 45069
Every Tuesday evening at 7:00 P.M.
There is no charge for $timulus!!!
Monte at 513.769.6313 or email@example.com