Open Discussion/Book Free Night:
SCROOGE-BUSTERS: Holiday Networking and Coping Skills
Discussion on Tuesday 11.16.10 at 7 P.M.
Do the holidays leave you frosty? We will look at a number of strategies for keeping your inner-Grinch at bay while maximizing your options for networking and building your personal brand. Cincinnati is a holiday capital and many annual experiences spring to life during this time of year. Don’t be left out in the cold.
- Special Cincinnati/Tri-State opportunities to volunteer and connect during the holidays
- Taking proactive measures to assure that you have a No-Woe Ho-Ho and No-Hell Noel!
- Avoiding the various button pushers and irritants that ring your bells, especially family fruitcakes.
- Creating families of choice and your own small/not-so-small networks.
- Old traditions to trash and Wonderland traditions to embrace.
- Alternatives to traditional cash-crunching and credit card debt increasing gifts.
- Creating stress busters
- Shopping smart and frugal for what must be purchased.
- Replacing vague New Year resolutions with definitive life maps
Please do bring your business cards so that you can network with others as we slide down the chimney at Steak & Shake.
Please Join Us, Yule Be Glad,
$timulus: An Open Book and Networking Group
Barnes & Noble in the Streets of West Chester
(I-75 Exit 19 Union Centre Blvd., Past The Rave Theater)
9455 Civic Centre Boulevard, West Chester, OH 45069
Every Tuesday evening at 7:00 P.M.
There is no charge for $timulus!!!
Monte at 513.769.6313 or email@example.com