HOW TO WOW: Proven Strategies for Selling Your [Brilliant] Self in Any Situation
A review and discussion of the book written by Frances Cole Jones
Tuesday Evening, 08.17.10 at 7:00 P.M.
We turn this week to a small though powerful paperback by Frances Cole Jones that is heavily laden with recommendations and information elemental to everyone living in today’s fast paced world. Noting that every elevator ride, luncheon, BBQ party, church picnic or seemingly chance meeting can turn into an impromptu interview or sales exchange Frances Cole Jones communicates the delicate nuances of being able to react quickly and reap the potential rewards. You need to be “on” but just how “on” is critical.
Frances Cole Jones and Cole Media are the branding power behind many top names. She is the quiet behind-the-scenes entity that nurtures others so they may roar. Her presentation style is entertaining and easy to grasp and as sharable as it is useful. These are major approaches to brand posture and not mere tweaks. She will move you towards being your very best self and presenting that in a powerful way. Frances Cole Jones is “The Enhancer!” Pay attention.
- Important interview phrasings and postures that empower
- Fluidly shifting negative responses to the positive
- Why your C3 and C4 vertebrae may cause you to “choke” in many ways, what to do…
- Why the simplest elevator speech and introduction is the most powerful
- Twelve persuasive words “You” should be using “Because” Harvard explains…
- “WOW” dynamics in terms of interviewing and sales pitches
- Cracking the Frances Cole Jones “EGG” Concept
- How not to let non-verbal actions sabotage your words
- “More” is not better, better is better
- The impact of strategic entrances and exits
- Putting it on a “matchbook” forces clarity
- First date gaze…
- If you can “fix it” feature it
- Warming the cold call
- Keys to motivating and persuading others
- Verbal finesse and why it matters
Oprah pays attention to Frances Cole Jones and you should too because her tips and points can help you achieve your personal and professional performance!
Please do bring your business cards so that you can network and “WOW” the other good folks attending. As always we will mass transit over to Steak & Shake.
$timulus: an open book and networking group for job seekers
Barnes & Noble in the Streets of West Chester
(I-75 Exit 19 Union Centre Blvd., Past The Rave Theater)
9455 Civic Centre Boulevard, West Chester, OH 45069
Every Tuesday evening at 7:00 P.M.
NEVER A CHARGE!!!
Monte at 513.769.6313 or firstname.lastname@example.org